Please contact us using the form below and we’ll get back to you right away with our current rates and information guide!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Telephone (English & Spanish operator): (+51) 942 139 785 (RPM *0020014)
WhatsApp: (+51) 942139785
RUC (Peruvian Tributary ID Number): 20541198360
Our package rates & inclusions: Pricing is based on the number of guests in your party and the duration of your stay. Transportation to and from the airport in Iquitos, speedboat transportation to the lodge from Iquitos, all meals, drinking water, bilingual guide, bungalow, overnight camping trips in the rain forest, and all excursions during your stay.
What’s NOT include: International & local airfare, hotel in Iquitos (if staying in Iquitos is part of your trip), alcoholic and other bottled beverages or tips to your guide and staff.
If you require we may assist you to plan your trip to Peru and Iquitos.
Here the advantages booking directly with us:
- Great discounts: 5% off for adult rate and 50% off for children rate.
- Pick up/Drop off Airport or Hotel at no extra cost.
- English-speaking staff on email, phone and chat.
- Vegetarian food or special diet are served on request.
- On Request: Private tour with a private guide just for you and family, where you will be able to customize your trip and do the excursions you like the most.
Forms of Payment
We require a 20% deposit to ensure your reservation. The date of your trip is reserved once you make the deposit. This prepayment can be made via:
- PayPal, through this service we can accept any major credit cards.
- Western Union.
- Bank Account Transfer, “safest” but expensive, not recommended.
When your prepayment is received we will send you a formal confirmation by email.
The remaining balance could be done in Iquitos, before start the expedition.
We prefer PayPal to avoid international bank transfer expenses that are extremely high in Peru. For bank account transfers are two expenses: the one that you pay in your country, and a second one that Peruvian banks charge and it depends on the country where the transaction is done. We will take the amount credited to our bank account and the difference shall be assumed by you. This commission is around USD 20 Dollars.
For cash payments we prefer Peruvian Soles (S/.), also we accept US Dollars (USD) at our exchange rate. Take note that USD bills must be in good conditions, without tears, stains or creases. Peruvian banks do not accept damaged bills.